Our mission is to accelerate the transition of humankind into the digital age. We achieve our mission by helping enterprises modernize their workforce, operations, and products. Our primary strategy is to seek out passionate technologists, connect them with challenging problems, and build systems to support their success. We use technology to solve problems that have an impact: improving the quality of peoples lives and jobs.
Citrusbyte software consulting has been honored and humbled to work with such organizations as Apple Computers, Goldman Sachs, AT&T, American Express, Infor, Disney, Sony, and dozens more of the worlds great enterprise organizations.
We are seeking a paid marketing manager to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies directly with peers from Sales, Head of Marketing, and Head of Sales.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience within a technology consultancy, preferably software
- Team player, self motivated and able to take ownership on the assigned task(s)
- Experience in consulting service industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that convert leads.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Expert in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
Benefits and Perks
Full Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, PTO, retirement, professional development
Competitive Package: Base salary + commission
Progressive Environment: Work with a results-oriented team and have high autonomy at a company that is growing