We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who has proven experience leading teams and consulting engagements to join the team at Citrusbyte.
We define, design, and build products that delight their customers & users.
What makes you great:
* You are a builder: you have a hard skill of design or engineering from which you evolved to become a PM.
* You care about building a great product: yes, the details matter and you're willing to fight for important things.
* You learn fast: you don't say "I don't know how to do it", you only say "I'm going to go figure it out... "
* You have experience: You understand how to lead consulting engagements and guide customers to the best possible result.
What makes us great:
* We work with great clients on interesting projects. We actually build stuff people care about and use
* Our team has a lot of autonomy. There isn't just "the one way" to do things
* You will work with small teams of like-minded experts from our UX/UI and engineering team
* We also care about building great products, learn fast and have a depth of experience
* We have progressive benefits including working from home, equipment, travel, insurance, annual company trip, and more
Your job duties will include:
* Strategy: Collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
* Consulting: Guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
* Design: Converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer, often developing the first set of sketches yourself or collaboratively
* Engineering: Overseeing the delivery of each project milestone by managing/collaborating with the project team
Please reach out and let us know a bit more about you!